Saturday, July 12, 2008

So why Paper Roses?

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am mommysews - so why the name change? Well the answer is obvious...that was already taken so I was left to be creative and this is what I came up with, and a little as to why.

First of all the paper - It seemed fitting most of my hobbies involve some sort of paper. Scrapping: TONS of paper; Reading: books are made of paper; Sewing: I use paper as patterns. And in my work I aim to earn paper - in the form of a check paid to me to use for all my other paper addictions.

Now the other part, the roses. I like them. They are one of my favorite flowers and I grow them in my garden. But that is not why. I have come to associate roses with my Heavenly Father and just seeing them reminds me of Him. So of course, I had to include Him on my Blog.

So that is why I have paper and roses it is about what I do (work with paper) and who I am ( His beloved child)

4 comments:

Juliet Diley said...

So lookie what I found....WTG Kimberly!

Penny said...

love your new blog!!!

Robin said...

Woo hoo...Kimberly dove into the world of BLOGGING...you just might find that you enjoy it!!

Amy said...

I couldn't believe it when you wrote about posting something on your BLOG! WTG, Kimberly! Now to add you to my list. ;-)