Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Plans?!?

I did have plans for this week. It was to be a fairly quiet week. I was going to get ready for vacation. There are plans to finalize, people to talk to, laundry to do and clothes to pack. Those were my plans for the week.

So much for my plans.

Beverly who usually does the puppet shows with Todd pulled a ligament in her knee. This is the busiest week of the year. There are 4 different day care shows the Summit County Fair and a birthday. None of which you can do easily when you can't walk. So being first on the sub list, I am doing puppet shows this week. I know that when it comes pay day, I won't mind. I also know that I still can do what I need to do, I just need to do it a little smarter. But for now my plans don't count for much and I am off to the fair.

No comments: