Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who?


The challenge at Cooking up Creations for 7/7 was to use 7 wallet photos and 7 words of journalling. The hardest part was finding the 7 wallet pictures. I ended up using pictures of myself spanning from about 6 months to 16 years.
The journalling that I used was my titles at that time. That got me thinking. Who was I then? Did those titles matter to me? How have they changed - well most of them are now obsolete at least as a title. No one will ever call me niece, daughter or granddaughter anymore as I have no living aunts, uncles parents or grandparents.
That of course got me thinking about who I am now. I think of all that has happened in the invervening years and how many things have changed and how some things have stayed the same. Some were for the better, some were for the worse. Each and every one though has made me into the person that I am today,
As you might have guessed, part of who I am is an avid scrapper. You can check out the rest of my current creations at this site:

No comments: