Thursday, July 9, 2009

Counting my blessings


Journalling:

The Lord - He loves me the way I am but too much to let me stay that way

Tom: The only person who understands me

Timothy: Inspires me to dream and make my own path

Eva: Shows me where vision and the courage to follow can lead

Emily: Constantly shows me how much fun life can be.

Becky: A reminder that frindships can last a lifetime

Cindy: A true role model of what a wife and mom are

Sharon: Always willing to help

Patsy: proves the Christians can and do have fun

The Pets: They silently add so much to life



With a wild week of celeberties dying unexpectedly the challenge for this week was to make a top ten list about something for which you are thankful. I am most thankful for the people in my life so I made this. This and other challenges can be found at: http://www.cookinupcreations.com/

No comments: