Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am a HUGE fan of Pagemaps. Those sketches just make scrapping and card making so much easier. I use them for just about every layout that I do (at least the ones that are not required to be original.) I am a real fan. I have every month printed out and put in a binder. Whenever I need an idea I just open my binder and find a sketch from the hundreds that she has come up with and I am scrapping happy.

I am not that much of a card maker but I was asked by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps where I am an occasional contributor to make a card for one of the card sketches at her site. This card is the result.

Page maps is one of my favorite sites and I was so honored to be chosen to make this card. If you haven't already, check out her maps and watch your creativity blossom. Here is the link:

No comments: