Monday, April 2, 2012

April Sugar kit reveal

I simply adored all the papers that were in this kit. They were all double sided so I was in pattern paper heaven!

I used some weaving on this card. I noticed that Heather did as well. These papers go so well together that I couldn't just use a few.
This was one of the simplest card I have ever made - and one of my favs. This kit made it so easy that it is hard to believe.
Another fairly simple card - I am sure that I could get used to doing cards like this.
Once again you can see that I was crazy for the papers. I especially like the paper on the right where the circle, flowers, swirls and butterflies were on the paper. It made the rest of the layout very easy to coordinate.
This was just a fun layout. I like digging up old pictures - and that is what I did for this.

No comments: