Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books of the month

Once again I am tracking the books that I read this year. I do not have a certain number I wish to get through totally, but I do want to get through 40 on "the list" I figure that they best way to do that is to read 4 from "the list" each month. I made it in January, but I only got 3 in February. Anyway, here are the books that I have read so far this year. (And from now on, I am updating this monthly)
Jan:

Jan:

1) The Magicians Nephew - C.S. Lewis

2) Epidemic: The Black Death - Stephanie True Peters

3) Blood Tide - Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson

4) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain

5) The Thirteen Clocks - James Thurber

6) No One Left to Tell - Jordan Dane

7) Eyewitness Mythology - Neil Philip

8) Through the Looking Glass - Lewis Caroll

9) Fables - Witches

10) Crescent Dawn - Clive & Dick Cussler

11) Fables - Rose Red

12) The Mistress of Nothing - Kate Pullinger

13) A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens

14) The Color Purple - Alice Walker

15) The Lost Gate - Orson Scott Card

Feb:

16) Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - Helen Simonson

17) Epidemic: The Battle Against Polio - Stephanie True Peters

18) Secrets to the Grave - Tami Hoag

19) Epidemic: Cholera, Curse of the 19th Century - Stephanie True Peters

20) The Life of Pi - Yann Martel

21) Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

22) Fables - Superteam

23) The Only Good Dalek - Justin Richards & Mike Collins

24) The Bone Yard - Jefferson Bass

25) Silas Marner - George Eliot

26) Epidermic: The 1918 Influenza Epidemic - Stephanie True Peters

27) Saladin and the Kingdom of Jerusalem - Lee Handcock

29) The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bohnhoffer

No comments: