Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15 card sketch

This is the sketch for the March 15 card sketch at Scrapbook News and Review:
This is the card I made with the sketch. It was first posted at Cookin' up Creations as their product reveal on 3/7
I served on the DT there. One of the sponsors, Gel-A-Tins, that I had the pleasure to work with was sponsoring the site again. Being that I had the supplies, I was asked if I would like to make a project and this is the result.

The "Happy Birthday" is a stamp, but not theirs. I made the flower using the script letter l. I just stamped the image multiple times rotating a little each time. I really like the way that they"tail" made the cool pattern in the middle. I am going to need to try this again using different letters and fonts and see what I can come up with.


No comments: